Check out how to receive your winning made with a no deposit bonus. Read our helpful guide now.
Gambling bonuses are designed to make customers happy and to improve the casino’s image. But if a promotion doesn’t allow you to get the most of the fruits of your labor, it’s not a gift that can bring any pleasure. This is why apart from letting you to play some games for free and test the betting operator, a bonus also allows you to earn real money.
This is something we can confidently say about the no deposit bonus, too. If you haven’t met it yet, we would understand, because indeed, the deposit bonuses – also known as welcome bonuses – are more popular. There are fewer gambling operators that are generous enough to give you a gift with no requirement for you to fund your account in advance. In short, they give you no deposit bonuses.
Yes, you are eligible to get your winning from a no deposit bonus
By all means, just like with the deposit bonuses, the no deposit bonuses are extra opportunities to make some cash, but with zero risk. And despite of this lack of investment risk, the no deposit bonus is a way to make money and then, to get it.
The significant thing about this discussion, though, is how. How can you receive the money you won thanks to the no deposit bonuses? Whether you earned money from free spins on slots, free plays on poker or by playing some roulette game with the bonus cash provided by the company, later you should claim for a withdrawal. The withdrawal is a procedure that is universal for all the wins you make in a betting platform and want to spend. But when the money is earned via such a bonus, here’s what you have to do:
- Read the no deposit bonus terms and conditions. They might include a specification that’s not typical in other betting houses you have used up to now.
- Make sure you claim for a withdrawal within the official period. Usually, the casino notifies you that you have X days to get your bonus amount.
- Within this period, though, you should have met all of the wager requirements. These requirements are basically different for the different companies. But they are similar with one certain feature – the no deposit bonus wager requirements are tougher to be met rather than those of the deposit bonuses.
- These requirements oblige you to play the bonus amount several times. If you have a bonus that’s not bound with your deposit amount, prepare for at least 20 times.
- You have to play the bonus amount on certain games. Make sure to read what the company has mentioned about it.
- If you have a no deposit bonus from a sport betting website, you might be also to play the bonus amount with matches at minimum odd.
- The withdrawal can be made via any of the betting company’s available payment methods.